From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2012 20:05:10 -0600
I'll inventory my G-stand and D104 stash - if you need either or both
I'm overloaded!!  Fifteen years or so ago I got back in to A M and
loaded up on some old stuff!!  I have an NC300, a 75A3 and a Viking
II and VFO to move along.  I'd sooner sell them locally since they
would cost so much to pack properly and ship.  I'm pretty sure I also
have a second 10C, I think the name is, the Astatic dynamic head for
the g stand.
Sadly there isn't a whole lot more I can do with a soldering gun;
things are just too damned close together and my hands aren't as
reliable as they once were.  Getting old isn't for sissies!
For the past several years I haven't been too involved with the
hamfest - new people are doing it now so it was time to step back a
bit.  But have gone pretty religiously and we could certainly stop
and have a cup and b S a while.  A friend comes up from Palos Park,
picks me up and we do the floor and then he drops me back home.  But
lets watch the weather and see if we can't get together.  And in the
day I've put plugs of various stripes on cables and forgotten the
caps!!  Oh yes, lots of very descriptive words!!