From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2013 19:14:51 -0700
Hi all,

We have a computer with lots of music on it and would like to be able to
listen in other rooms in the house with a bluetooth speaker.  We've
tried several transmitters, but the range isn't very good which is to be
expected.

I've heard of transmitters that are supposed to have an extended range,
but I've yet to see one which lives up to their claims.

Does anyone happen to know of a bluetooth transmitter with more than the
average bluetooth range of about 30 feet?

Thanks,

Don