From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:30:29 -0400
Hi, all.

Please respond to this off list, since most people probably won't be
interested in the thread.

I found another issue with my new g-mail account when using it in Outlook
Express.  It concerns notification of file attachments.

In my inbox e-mail list, attachments are noted just as they always were in
outlook express.

However, when I send an e-mail with an attachment, the attachment
notification does not appear on my sent file e-mail list.  The only way I
know that the attachment has actually been sent is to open the message, and
do the insert A. command to get the attachment list.

Is there a way to get those attachment designations in my sent file list?

I'm still struggling with g-mail folders as well.  In the charter.net
portion of my Outlook Express program, all of my folders are in tact, but in
g-mail, I still only have an inbox, sent file, and drafts file.  No deleted
messages file or saved messages file.

Do you guys have any suggestions as to how I can resolve this?

I know there's a way to synchronize folders in Outlook Express, but don't
want to do anything if it will mess up things more.

Sorry for all the questions, guys.  And, thanks so much for your patience.

I'll get this right yet!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ