Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:26:49 -0700
Hi Robert,
     Thank you for the information. I now have the microphone working. It
seems like there may have been a second menu under the one where a person
turns the mike on or off. I wonder what that one does?
     Thanks again for your help.

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, 81.0