From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2010 09:54:36 -0400
    Kevin:

Ok, I'll try my best to explain, based on my experience.

The TMV71A is not like the older TMV7A's we had.  The older TMV7A's had
separate bands for VFO's A.  and B.  But, the TMV71A doesn't, in that all
your memories are programmed into the rig itself, and you just select which
memories you want for each VFO.

I had this same frustration when I first got my TMV71A, and it took me a
while to figure it out.

So, my suggestion would be, program all of your memories into the rig, and
then, just set the VFO's for the memories you will use the most on each.

If I am wrong on this advice, hopefully, someone else can set us both
straight.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ