From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 09:45:15 -0500
While I was at Jim's yesterday working on his computer, I had a chance to
take a look at his Wouxun rig.  Unfortunately,I hit the select button twice
to listen to the menus and must have dome something wrong, because now in
his list of ten memories, whenever the 146.86 repeater is active, that's the
only repeater he can access from his memory list.  If anyone knows how to
undo this without resetting the radio back to its factory settings, please
contact him on or off list and help us.  This was all my fault, and if I
knew how to program that radio I would do it myself.  I must have given that
repeater some kind of priority without meaning to.  Thanks and 73.
Harvey