From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:26:07 -0800
Hi, Rick and List,

I would think the guy would realize that sighted hams don't want
repetition, either.  I think he just wants to advertise.

I think using a braille display makes a difference.  It's easier to locate
the last ad and go past it, hi.

If sighted hams complained, the guy would listen.  At least he doesn't
have any Javascript buttons!

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign, KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign, AAT9PX.

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Rick Lewis wrote:

|Henry,
|That was a well-worded letter to qrz, and similar to one which got a
|positive response a couple of years ago.
|While the site owner was nice enough about it, I suspect he felt that lynx
|users were standing in the way of his site's progress.
|The thing with repetition on web pages is that if you find the last item
|commonly repeated, you can usually search for that item and be where the
|new text is.
|I haven't been to qrz since the changes, though, so don't know if it
|applies here.
|--Rick