From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 20:39:58 -0400
Curt,

There are 100 memories (0-99), 10 quick memories (0-9) and 10 "programmable"
memories.  The programmable memories can be thought of as definable bands
where you can store a low and high limit, and tune the range of frequencies
between them.  The quick memories differ from the regular ones in that they
store not only the frequency, mode, PL tones, and split (I think, but
haven't tried it), but they store the high and low pass settings.  I believe
there is a set of quick memories for each of the VFOs, but now we're getting
into a murky area that I haven't fully tried.  The different types of
memories are explained in depth in the manual.

Steve