From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:04:38 -0500
Robert,

What was your question that wasn't answered to your satisfaction?

Sometimes we try to answer a question without being an expert on the subject
in an effort to hopefully stir up discussion and stimulate the thinking
process.

Perhaps the person who could have answered your question was absent at that
time.

If your question isn't answered, try again, people come and go on this list
from time-to-time.

Active discussion often solves the problem.

lighten-up and welcome back.

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B W