From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2016 19:11:49 -0800
Yes they still make 9V batteries but they're pricey. Amazon has them in
moderate quantities for reasonable prices.

I've been able to see the moon with my light probe and a 10 power scope but
it's quite a juggling act.

I wonder if something like taptapsee could figure out if the moon is
seeable?
Would take a lot of shots of darkness.
tom Fowle WA6IVG