From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2016 19:11:01 -0500
I just became aware of this latest initiative this past Thursday, and
completed the required letters in about 2 minutes.

For those who are wondering, the involved web site and accompanying form
were very accessible with Jaws.

I agree with Ron;  please do this ASAP!  We have nothing to loose, and
potentially very much to gain!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ