From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 11:37:58 -0400
Tom,

15 is wide open here, although the signals from Europe aren't as loud as on
20.  Worked a few Lu's and CE's on 10 meters today.

Last night on 75 I worked Glenn KA9YIU from this list and before going to
bed I had a nice little run of about 30 Europeans who called me on that
band. Mostly DL's, but  several other countries from western Europe.

Not sure I'll be on the net tomorrow, but may just check it out to see how
the band is.

73, Steve KW3A