From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:35:15 -0500
Tom,
I've seen those proclamations before but I forget whose name they
were over.  Nice thoughts but cynically I wonder how much has really
changed.  i found all of my jobs, except for the one I have now prior
to ADA - at at the Center fof Independent Living by law the majority
of our employees and the executive board must be persons with
disabilities.  And I know Braille, Duxbury and a few other skills
that were important to the job so .. .
Not sure if it is any easier out in the real job world or not.