From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:45:55 -0500
*I'm sending this to both lists, hope the cross post's alright.
Hi All, Hank Smith, a blind ham now living in AZ, hposted the following on the Blindadd list, and asked me to post it here.  I'm personally familiar with the receiver in question, having sold it to him a# of,/don't remember how many, months ago.
He's updating his equipment and now wants to sell it. And at the price he's offering, the radio's well worth it.  I talked with him a couple of nights ago, and he says it's all as it should be.
He'd also like list subscribe info so he can get back on 1, and start out on the other blindness related ham lists.  Please send him info at the email address listed below.  HTH, and thanks much, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.
"hello I have a sangine ats 909 shortwave radio fore sale
comes with radio, case, and users manual
asking price
75.00 that encludes shipping via us priority mail
I except paypal
email if your interested,
email and paypal addresses are the same,
In terms of his phone, he's having trouble with it, so it's likely best to leave him a message at,
520-334-1888