Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2013 12:38:49 -0500
No Kelvin,  not generally.  I have a Dsl connection here, and use wifi so my
connection download times won't be as fast as they would with cable, but
from other dropbox files, I get usually 140KBPS.  The transfer speed I got
on the TS590 never got above 30KBPS kilobytes per second.  But, then who
knows how many hops it had to take to get here from thither.