From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:37:25 -0400
Ya, it's all there is, normally I wouldn't touch either one either, but it's
kind of the lesser of 2 evils though form the response I'm getting so far on
it, *(nothing) as for people with experience with 1 or the other I'll have
to start looking for a used one of each to see which really does work if
either one.