From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 09:17:18 -0600
you are supposed to charge it with the USB cable from your computer.
And 5VDC USB wall chargers are pretty easy to locate and dirt cheap these
days...even dollar stores, flee markets and discount stores sell them for a
few bucks.
If I were you, I'd pickup some high capacity Lithium Ion double A batteries
and a decent charger for them so you always have fresh batteries for the
unit.

73
Colin, V A6BKX