From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:48:06 -0600
I HEAR YOU WELL.  We have had a mixed spring with both above and below
normal temperatures.  I am going camping in west central Idaho about
4500 feet the first week after the 4th and while it is cool this weekend
with mid 70 I do hope it warms up a bit but not too much by that time.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386
###