From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:32:26 -0500
Hi.

I can't tell you anything specific about the radio, but my sister Darla,
KA2GLP, who is also blind has a T2H and loves it.  So, at least I can offer
the encouragement that it is at least mostly accessible.

I think there is software out there that can be used to program that
radio.  I think I saw it when I was getting the software to program my Icom
IC-T7H.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 02:40 AM 3/31/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>HI folks,
>
>I won one of these at a hamfest a couple of weeks ago and just
>received it in the mail.  I see it takes AA cells.  No charger with
>it.
>
>IIRC it holds 8 aa cells.  I'm thinking of putting alkalines in it for
>right now and making it my xyl's main 2m portable.
>
>Anybody tell me anything about the radio?  Like to know what kind of
>charger it needs etc.  Also how easy to program?
>
>wE got the instructions with it, but until the xyl has her catarract
>surgery her eyes aren't any better than mine and that's awfully smalll
>print.
>
>73 de nf5b
>

>Richard Webb
>
>Electric Spider Productions
>"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
>safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
>
>--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
>Historical review of Pennsylvania

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]