From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2015 17:18:56 -0500
OK Mike,

Glad you didn't blow away in the wind.  I know Colin has a lot of
experience with this audio stuff, and  his suggestions should be  worked
into your decision making process.

The bands will be blown out next weekend starting at 2100 UTC  Saturday
for sweepstakes.    Better get on Friday night if you have the chance.

73, Steve  KW3A