From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 07:24:28 -0500
You can register and are not required to pay anything at that time.  He
would like to know how many people are using the software, if nothing else.
You will occasionally be reminded to make a donation also, but less
frequently than the registration screen.  I have talked with the author,
HB9DRV, by e-mail, because last week he bought a TS-950 and intends to
improve support for that rig.  Whether we can get any improvements in screen
reader support, I'm not sure.

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls