From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:35:26 -0500
Hi

If you are using JAWS, move your cursor to select the message you want. then
press enter to open the message. Next, hold down the alt key and press 1, 2,
3, ETC. you will hear the to, from and other fields.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Mostly Cloudy,
66.9°F(19.4°C) Wind:W (260°) at 17mph (15KT) gusting to 26mph (23KT)