From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:18:20 -0700
John, do you have any records of your SWR before and after the
addition of your dipole? Seems like there are pultiple opinions
about this issue.  Unless you are an antenna builder or company
that has appropriate testing conditions, it's really difficult to
not have some compromises with antenna setups.  Thanks, Jim
WA6EKS