From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:38:26 -0500
I am sitting here laughing at myself because I was trying to program in a
new channel on my Baofeng UV5R, and somehow I got in speaking Chinese, and I
cannot get it to switch to English! <lol> I just reviewed Buddy's
instructions and tried to follow them, but for some reason, I still cannot
get it to switch back to English. I suspect I am not accessing the correct
menu selection. Can someone here on the list tell me which menu number it
is? I'm trying menu item 14, but that doesn't seem to work. I sure wish
there was some way of locking some settings so dummies like me couldn't mess
it up once we had it set up the way we want! <lol>

Ron, K8HSY