From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2015 21:45:04 -0600
Some time ago, I remember we had an exchange of several messages concerning
headsets, i.e. the ones we liked and the ones we didn't like so much. Well,
I just purchased a new headset that I am extremely impressed with, and I
want to share the information with you. It is the Koss SB45 MultiMedia
Stereo Headset, and I paid a little less than $30 for it. I have compared it
with the Heil BM-10, which costs considerably more, and I prefer the less
expensive Koss SB45 Headset. Over the years, I have compared the Heil line
of products against several other much less expensive brands, and have come
to the conclusion that if you do a little research and pay attention to the
products reviews, such as those on EHam, you can find as good or better
products, such as microphones and headsets, for considerably less money. I
am convinced you are paying a massive premium for the Heil brand name.

Ron, K8HSY

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman

Retired Professor of Marketing