From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:52:19 -0400
    Bob:

Which HRO outlet was this?

It is interesting that they all seem to have different policies regarding
the chip installation issue.

On the one hand, I can see where someone might wrongly take advantage of the
service by claiming that they are blind when they really are not.

On the other hand, installing the chips usually doesn't take much time, and
I think a willingness to perform the service probably does more good for
customer relations than anything else.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ