From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 07:05:26 -0400
Lloyd and all:

That other station heard was not me, since I was serving as net control for
the 12-hour communications net for our local runner marathon that day.

Actually, Lloyd, I wanted to check in just out of curiosity to see if you
could hear me in Iowa, but that obviously was not possible.

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ