From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 02:59:56 +1000
they were but I liked them because of that, not to mention that
characteristic creek when you keyed up and unkeyed.
back in my chocolate box days I use to take great delight in keying down
and dekeying as slowly as I could, driving my old 520 to hell and back
just so as to annoy everyone within a 20 mile radius.

Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 6/04/2008 1:24 AM, the old scribe known as Lou Kolb was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: