From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:29:08 -0400
Oh,  cool, I didn't know that. I think it does work with WMP now with
version 9, that's what some one told me but I've been using winamp so long
now I couldn't switch back. It's funny, for a while, you couldn't get me
away from WMP and finally I had a problem where I had to use winamp for
something I did a lot and then I used that and only that shortly there after
for everything and have since.