From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2014 11:13:13 -0500
Ron,

I'm not sold on digital for voice.  I don't think you can beat analog
SSB for efficient transmission of voice, but on FM, digital voice does
have some advantages.  Audio that is transmitted is noise free until it
drops out.  You can also send text or pictures at the same time your
talking if you want to do that.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]