From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2014 22:47:08 -0500
Good evening Tom,
Thanks, your assistance in pursuing this is very much appreciated. I'll be
in the office all day tomorrow from 8 AM until 4:30 PM Eastern time. The
only time I will not be available is between about 11:45 to 1:15 when I'll
be "co-hosting" a webinar and from 1:30 until about 2:00 when I must attend
a meeting.

I look forward to your call.

Best regards,

Ron Miller