From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2010 19:54:08 -0400
I got to use a begali at dayton this year.
Very nice piece of work. However, quite pricy.
Maybe one of these days.
I have a vibroplex code warrier. Not a bad paddle.
Also have a fingertip tapper. This is a little bigger than a credit card.
It is magnetic and has two microswitches built in.  You get two small round
rubber feet about a half inch across.  Stick these directly above the
microswitches.

Now you just place your index and middle fingers on the rubber feet.  Press
for dots and dashes respectively.
Works very well, and sticks to the rig cabinet and won't move.
About $30 from www.fingertiptapper.com.
Has your call imprinted if you wish.

Mostly what I have used for the past three years.