From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2013 22:44:38 -0600
I forgot.  If I reply to someone, the equal signs never appear in my messages.  If I begin my own message from my computer, they show up going through the listserver.  Some have heard this before but it is the listserver.  I have another mailing list that I own on this same server but figured out with help from the owners how to strip the equal signs out through the list command headers.

Phil.
K0NX

Phil.
Living His Name