From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:55:32 -0600
And with Jim's question in mind, has anyone used the G5RV with the LDG
AT1000PRO antenna tuner?  If so, how did it handle all bands.  LDG claims 6
ohms to 1000 homes matching capability.

Jim,  I have used the G5RV many times over the years, both short ones and
long ones, and with a tuner, had excellent results.  15 and 10 meters
becomes somewhat directional due to multiple wave lengths but the antenna
sure works and for the price, it's a dandy antenna.  Of course, the higher,
the better, as the old saying goes, and mine was up 60 feet.

Phil.