From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 03:37:41 -0600
The first questions are, what do you want your phone to do?
2.  What carrier do you want to with?
After you figure what you want to spend per month, and through which
provider, then you can start looking for a phone that will do what you want
and be accessible.
I am really opposed to buying specialized products for the blind, when they
are not needed.  You just can't have integration and separation at the same
time.  Besides, the same functionality costs four times as much or more.
It's my money I am spending here, not anybody else's.  Given those facts and
biases, a good resource is
http://www.etoengineering.com/vision.htm