From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2018 13:09:26 -0500
Butch,

Don't go away, you contribute a wealth of information to the list.  Just
ignore those who are set in there ways and are intolerant of your way of
doing things.

For example, there is a lot of traffic on this list about the new digital
modes on the VHF and UHF repeaters these days.  Listening to all the
discussion on how to create code plugs for these radios makes my head spin.
I am not interested in those modes nor have the patients to learn it.  I
guess that makes me lazy also.  Let's go out and get a beer together.

Howard #3