From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:29:44 -0500
Hi Butch, that is a micro node right?  I remember a while back in a thread
some time ago we were talking about large and small nodes.  Mine is a
simplex node but I get into it full quieting from my location which is
about a mile or so away.  I know that since I use an HT full time I first
go to 9990 whenever I get an IRLP node to see my signal, and I've found
that to be helpful to monitor one's own signal with respect to the IRLP
node.