From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 09:44:20 -0400
Albert,

I think the main physical difference is the mounting flange.    Size and
performance seem to be pretty much the same across the board, whether
you get from one of these guys, or somewhere else. Everyone seems to be
selling the "broad banded" version which was the original Traffie
design, modified and improved by  G3TXQ.

The other difference between the 2 you mentioned is price, with NA4RR
being  a bit less expensive.  My NA4RR has been up just over 1 year.
Jim KY2D  has one from K4KIO up since some time last winter. Lowell
W8QIY went with one from Radio Wavz (spelling?).  This company uses some
different  materials/techniques to reduce weight, by perhaps 10 lbs.

I've been pleased with my NA4RR hex, and it survived a few ice storms
last winter.   I know Jim is pleased with his K4KIO antenna.   Lowell's
installation is recent and maybe the lousey bands of late have not given
him a real chance to  see how it works.

73, Steve KW3A