From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2016 09:41:18 -0500
Good deal Richard.  If your tuner will tune your vertical everywhere
except the very top of 10 meters, put a big smile on your face and enjoy
the bands.

The inability of a tuner to tune a particular  antenna on a particular
part of a band is a very common problem.   Guys spend hours tweaking
and adjusting, changing feedline lengths and other stuff  just to get  a
match on 20 or 40 or whatever.  If this is your biggest problem in this
whole process, count yourself lucky.

Despite  their convenience, auto tuners generally don't have the
matching range of a good quality manual tuner.  Sometimes you just have
to live with it.

73, Steve KW3A