From:
Brice Mijares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:21:34 -0800
It's me Brice, and Howard that are wanting the info.  In my case, my linksys
router is set up protecting my two computers that I have networked.  All I
need is the help of inserting the numbers 5198 and 5199 in the correct edit
boxes, and what ever else is necessary. so I can get out with echo link.
And in Howard's case, he said his link to echo link is broken and I don't
understand what he means by that.