From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:49:20 -0500
    Does anyone know how to back up files onto a CD Rom?  Is there something
in Windows XP that enables you to do it, or do you have do have Roxio or
some kind of CD burning software?  I don't want the same thing to happen to
me that happened with my old 486.  I thought only the floppy drive went down
after a disc got caught in it, but I found out today that the hard drive is
dead.  I never though a floppy drive problem could lead to the hard drive
dying especially with a Dos machine, but apparently it can because it did.
73.
Harvey