Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2013 15:30:57 -0500
It really isn't surprising.  When you think about it, we have access to so
much more material in a more timely fashion today, I'd rather that there be
fewer RFBD studios because with a good OCR program, you only really need a
human reader for the enjoyment of reading novels in a more dramatic way, for
more complex technical materials, and of course, for meeting people of the
opposite sex.

Steve, K8SP