From:
Angelo Sonnesso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2014 20:46:25 -0500
I believe that NLS has an older copy.

73 N2DYN Angelo

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Pat Byrne
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 7:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ARRL Antenna book

Years ago Handihams had the antena handbook on cassette.  Obviously an older
edition - don't know if they have updated that product but might be a
thought.
A friend just got a hard cover ARRL handbook which came with a PDF copy,
which he has given to me.  I haven't had the quiet time in the last week to
try it here.  JFW 15 and WIN7.  And of course Adobe.  Will report back!