From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 13:17:52 -0400
Albert,
Steve pretty much said it all. I'll just add that I, too, have been pleased
with my K4KIO Hex Beam. It was the middle priced one of the three I
investigated. I started looking at hex beams late last summer, when I wanted
something better than my Carolina Windham. That was before it was a topic of
discussion here on the list. I started looking at them, and at the K4KIO one
in particular, because a nearby ham has one and he is very pleased with it.
He and I had several 2 meter conversations about his hex beam.

73, Jim, KY2D