From:
Pat Gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:33:10 -0500
Howard what Kenwood do you have? On my ts850 this is what I did to work k5d
last week.  You want to set your first vfo a first.  Then you hit a button
and it should say rxb set that frequency.  Then you set the transmitter
frequency on txb.  This process is harder to describe than it is to perform.
Generally it's always a good practice to set your transmit vfo b up so if
you're in the middle of a contest you don't operate out of band.  You can
listen on both and your synthesizer will read both at least mine does.  73-
pat kk3f