From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:01:02 -0500
I hated Dos,  you have to spell for that and I can't spell  lol, but I had
trouble learning windows98, I know it now and have moved on to bigger and
better things, namely XP and am now working on my own FTP server and still
learning computers.  I used to not like the newer radios with all the menus,
but after most of my older radios started having problems I decided I'd
better give new stuff a shot. It's not so bad anymore.