From:
Bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 05:14:59 -0500
Hello every one,
and if you are reading this message about now which is 5 O'clock in the morning good morning.
Last night I got the bright idea to program some 440 frequencies into my Kenwood T H D 7 A G.  I put it on Channel b and put the first one in.  Then I had some problem so after trying every thing I did a full reset.  So I had to start over with my VHF 146 frequencies.  well, I first of all put in the weather channel then I put in another channel.  When I tried to push the button to put in the next channel nothing happened. Usually when you push that the frequency clears in the window but you can still hear it or it is still in the radio until you program in another.  Well, when i hit the frequency key it didn't do any thing.  So, I did a full reset and started over again.  This time I skipped channel 2 and put the weather frequency on channel 1 and then I went to channel 3 and put in the frequency of 146.70  it went in just fine.  When I tried to put in the nest frequency it wouldn't let me.
does any one have any ideas of what could be going on?
Thank you in advance.
Bill deatherage