From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:17:32 -0500
Hello, everyone.

I might have some time this coming Saturday evening to participate in the
Stew Perry CW 160-meter contest, and wonder if anyone has ever had
experience with this particular operating event.

The contest runs from 3 p.m. Eastern on Saturday until 3 p.m. Eastern on
Sunday.

I was encouraged to find that N3FJP does have logging software for the
contest, so will download and install it soon.

It seems to me that the only major part of the contest exchange is your
four-digit grid square designation.

I believe mine here in Central Lower Michigan is EN73.  Does anyone know how
I can confirm this?

Also, does anyone know where I could get an accessible list of grid squares,
and what geographic locations they represent?

If nothing else, this contest may be an interesting learning experience for
me, but it might be fun to try.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ