From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2013 22:42:00 -0600
I have yet to hear one of these actually on the air.
The theory is logical, and the science supports it, but in real world
performance I'm not sure how successful they've actually been so far.
The key to using a tiny HF antenna is to communicate with people who have
big high gain antennas hi hi.

73
Colin, V A6BKX