From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 17:31:33 -0500
Tom,

The tile ceiling in your office should have metal supports for the tiles.
Consider sticking the antenna to these metal support rails and see if there
is a place that works.  Hopefully, the supports are metal and not aluminum.
Hopefully, you can find a place out of the way where one won't run in to the
antenna unless you have ten or so foot high ceilings.

73

Howard #3